Join us on Saturday, August 15 for our Fun in the Sun Yoga Retreat to LBI!
BEACH YOGA • SUP YOGA • FRESH FOOD • KIRTAN
Our day will begin with an energizing freshly-pressed juice, followed by a Beach Yoga class right beside the sparkling water! After class, we'll cool off in the surf with some beach play time before enjoying a picnic lunch!
In the afternoon, we'll venture out onto the Barnegat Bay for our Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga class! Then, we'll make our very own mala bead necklaces, learn all about Japa meditation and play on the beach some more before concluding our day with a special Kirtan event alongside other yogis!
BIG thanks to our friends at YOGA BOHEMIA for making this amazing day possible for us!
This action-packed day is full of OUTDOOR activities, which make social-distancing easy peasy! We will be following all protocols and will provide plenty of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to keep everyone safe while we enjoy some summer fun together! In addition, our group size will be limited to 15 yogis. A minimum of 5 yogis is needed to run the event.
Registration fee is $125.00 and includes:
- Beach Yoga class
- SUP Yoga class (including rental of board, paddle, life-preserver)
- Japa meditation walk
- freshly-pressed juice from Playa Bowls
- delicious lunch from The Local Market
- materials and instruction for making your own mala-bead necklace
- extra bottled water
- beach badges
- special Kirtan event with Raghunath!
You should plan to bring your own:
- transportation to/from LBI (but we're happy to help arrange for carpooling!)
- yoga mat/beach towel (and beach umbrella, if you wish)
- sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, insect repellent
- bathing suit(s), change of clothes
- refillable water bottle